New Semester



"Ala.."



My new semester began with a sigh. No more late night sleep, no more Pingu at 9 am every Monday to Wednesday, no more relax time, and no more Mom's food. It's time to be tortured...again.



I went back to hostel on 4th of July, Thursday. The day after that, I had a motivational program at Sungai Gombak. I was one of the fasilitators there. The program was held for 2 days, so I was back to hostel on Sunday. Tired but happy. I've checked my timetable and there's no class on Monday. I was so relieved...



8th of July, I went to the Education Faculty building as usual.



"Kak Syu! Miss you so much... Long time didn't see you..." bla...bla...bla...



The chat goes on for about 23 minutes and 17 seconds between me and my juniors at IPKB; the link program students. They asked me about life at UiTM, how's the lecturers, the hostel, shopping complex, and so on. I ran away from them after that. Not because I was tired of answering their questions, but because if I don't hurry to my class, I'll have to answer the lecturer's question.



Being the JPKCA (Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej Cemara Akasia), I get to stay in the hostel for this semester. Some of us had to stay in other hostel while others were staying at rented houses.



"Syu, jom la visit us at Mawar..."



My friends asked me to visit their rooms at Kolej Mawar as I have another motivational program on the 10th to 13th July at Batang Kali and that makes me extremely busy during weekend. The visit was fun. We enjoyed ourselves, chatting about the things we did for the past two months, and ate sizzling for dinner. The sizzling there was so delicious and cheap. Student price.



My new semester was beginning to be exciting. Having great and funny lecturers made the class more appealing than I thought it's going to be. Looks like i won't be having a sigh anymore. Yet, the worst hasn't come to show itself. For the time being, I'll be working hard and enjoying myself with the life at Uitm Seksyen 17.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: